We are inside the Valleys Pasiegos: Pas, Miera and Pisueña. located in the center of Cantabria, near Santander and the beaches of the Cantabrian Coast.
The Valleys are a tourist destination of quality and tranquility in nature.
A haven of sheer calm, with various itineraries, paths and trails, cultural walks, prehistoric caves, traditional sports, outdoor activities in nature, and a delicious food offer. We refer to the typical sweet products in this area; sacristanes, corazones , sobaos Pasiegos and quesadas.
To drink Dougall´s craft beer
Queso de Nata is found almost across the entire regional territory,
What can we do around El Arral?
- Walk around the historic center, where we are (El Mercadillo Quarter) It is the center of the population, where you can see the best buildings.
- Puente Mayor: Threre you will find the Interpretación Centre of “Fish man”
- Ecomuseum fluviarium of the Pasiegos mountain and river basins. Wide exposure of the flora, fauna and ethnography of the Pasie Valley.
- Guided tour of the Dougall´s craft beer factory
- Trekking: see more
- Bike routes; Bike friendly
- Autotourism: Visit Pasiegos Valleys
- Santander: Botin Center and Magdalena Palace
- Cabarceno park in Obregón: Animlas lovers can enjoy many species of wildlife including bears, lions, tigers and elephants which roam in parcial freedom in this wonderful natural park.